Monday 28 July 2014

'Heropanti' Antagonist Vikram Singh Says Rajjo Fauji Was A Dream Come True


Vikram Singh, who will be seen playing the antagonist Rajjo Fauji in Sajid Nadiadwala’s ‘Heropanti’, recently finished dubbing for the film and is quite looking forward to the release of the film.

Talking about it, Singh said, “I am really looking forward to this film and the audience reaction to my role- a loud Haryanvi Jat boxing champion named Rajjo Fauji. As I am from the North as well as a trained boxer, this role was a dream come true for me and I would like to thank Sajid Nadiadwala and Shabbir Khan for giving me this opportunity.”

Vikram also disclosed that for his accent and diction, he roped in his Haryanvi pals to help him to get the tone and accent right. “My friends really went out of their way to help me as and when I needed help with the language as though I am from Delhi, I am not much familiar with the nuances of Haryanvi language. However, I had my friends with me and I had a great time dubbing for the film.”
------------------------------------------------------------
हीरोपंती में प्रतिद्वंदी बने विक्रम सिंह का रज्जो फौजी यह किरदार सपना साकार होने जैसा है

विक्रम सिंह जो की साजिद नाडियाडवाला की फिल्म हीरोपंती में प्रतिद्वंदी बने रज्जो फौजी का किरदार निभा रहे है और अभी अभी फिल्म के लिए डबिंग भी पूरी कर ली है और अब उनका पूरा ध्यान फिल्म के प्रदर्शन पर है। विक्रम सिंह कहते है " मै काफी उत्साहित हु मुझे दर्शको को रिएक्शन देखना है मेरे किरदार के प्रति जो की एक गुस्सेल हरयाणवी जाट है और उसका नाम रज्जो फौजी है। मै उत्तर से हु और एक प्रशिक्षित बॉक्सर भी हु, यह रोल मेरा सपना पूरा होने जैसा है, मै साजिद नाडियाडवाला और शब्बीर खान को बहुत धन्यवाद देना चाहता हु की जिन्होंने मुझे यह सुनहरा अवसर दिया है।
     विक्रम ने आगे यह कहा की हरयाणवी लहजा पाने के लिए मेने मेरे दोस्तों की मदत ली और उन्होंने ने भी मुझे हद से ज्यादा मदत की है वैसे मै दिल्ली से हु, और मुझे हरयाणवी भाषा की जानकारी नहीं थी। इस लिए जब मै फिल्म के लिए डबिंग कर रहा था तब मेरे दोस्त मेरे साथ ही थे और यह काफी बढ़िया समय रहा।    


No comments:

Post a Comment